Traveller Shadow of the Storm

MongooseAlisha

Administrator
Staff member
Friday surprise! Traveller Shadow of the Storm EBook is out now!
Lieutenant Simon Crowe is the temporary commanding officer of CSS Stormshadow, a new design of patrol frigate forming part of the Iron Gate strategy. A former engineering officer, his mission is simple: patrol the backwaters, show the flag and work Stormshadow up ready for service.

Attachments

• Cover shawdow of the storm.jpg
    Cover shawdow of the storm.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 4

Lurking Grue

Banded Mongoose
What's this "Iron Gate strategy"? Is this something already described elsewhere or only introduced in this book? If the latter, then never mind (read the book). However, if this has been given elsewhere, where? (Traveller Wiki doesn't have it.)

I'd like to know more about what the "Sollies" are up to, you know. No, I do not work for the Imperial Naval Intelligence, why do you ask? Just a curious loyal citizen, that's all.

kermit

Banded Mongoose
Do these fiction books include game stats for the characters and vehicles mentioned within the story?

Rikki Tikki Traveller

Cosmic Mongoose
What's this "Iron Gate strategy"? Is this something already described elsewhere or only introduced in this book? If the latter, then never mind (read the book). However, if this has been given elsewhere, where? (Traveller Wiki doesn't have it.)

I'd like to know more about what the "Sollies" are up to, you know. No, I do not work for the Imperial Naval Intelligence, why do you ask? Just a curious loyal citizen, that's all.
The Iron Gate strategy is described in the Solomani Front book. Basically, an Iron Curtain type of strategy that is severely underfunded. It was also described in previously Solomani books.