The Moot : how can it work?

Ishvar said:
Be careful, the subject is how can it work not how does it work?

Which doesn't preclude some discussion of what it has to work on, I feel... A Moot which is basically a pointless drinking club "can" work with much looser parameters than one that's tightly integrated into policy-making... Where YTU draws the line of its responisbilities will inform the exigencies under which it operates.

Shiloh said:
Ishvar said:
Be careful, the subject is how can it work not how does it work?

Which doesn't preclude some discussion of what it has to work on, I feel... A Moot which is basically a pointless drinking club "can" work with much looser parameters than one that's tightly integrated into policy-making... Where YTU draws the line of its responisbilities will inform the exigencies under which it operates.

My goal here is not to avoid any discussion about how the moot is working, but just to remind that the main subject is about how it can work, how the posters here explain the fact that such a moot exists or manages to work in spite of the travel time lags. How has the Imperium, and the Moot, adapted themselves to the growth of the Imperium and the resulting time lags ? Here is the heart of the question IMO.

This is just a reminder about the initial topic of the thread, just to avoid it to go out of topic too quickly. :wink:

Back