The Index of Helpful Forms to Ensure Alpha Complex Happiness

Aahz

Mongoose
Greetings from PLC, citizen! :)

Per Directive PLC-675/78.3.982-723DD, Revision 23 ('Indexing and Collating With a Smile'), I have been determining the original source location of several valuable forms to the Complex and Friend Computer. Although it was a long process which pushed my endurance to the extreme (yet I always maintained my level of mandatory happiness and ever-watchful attitude for traitors), I have completed my preliminary index. I scoured Alpha Complex Nights; The Big Book of Bots; Crash Priority; Extreme PARANOIA; Flashbacks; Mandatory Fun Enforcement Pack; The Mutant Experience; PARANOIA; Sector Zero; Service, Service!; The Traitor's Manual; The Underplex; WMD; and the Signs & Portents archives for any and all forms to create this list. Unfortunately, possibly due to the interference of commie mutant traitors, other sources such as Alpha Complex Nights 2, Criminal Histories, Mandatory Mission Pack, Paranoia Flashbacks II, Paranoid STUFF, STUFF 2: The Gray Subnets, and The Thin Green Line were unavailable. Should you gain access to these materials, you must immediately search them for form information and post it here. Forms are created with the approval of Friend Computer to ensure the efficiency and productivity of Alpha Complex. Therefore, anyone who doesn't care enough about the forms to report their location is a traitor. You aren't a traitor, are you, citizen? :shock:
Code:
FORM                                                     SOURCE
-------------------------------------------------------  -------------------------------------------------------
Accusation of Treason Form AoT-71F                       Signs & Portents 37, "Paranoid Paperwork"
Accusation of Treason/Termination Voucher Request Form   Mandatory Fun Enforcement Pack
  397-3-0985-85-K/6   
Alpha Complex Standardized Service Qualification         Alpha Complex Nights, "My First Treason"
  Aptitude Test         
Application for Travel Papers                            The Traitor's Manual, "Down and Out in Alpha Complex"
Authorization for Ammunition Expenditure Form            Signs & Portents 37, "Paranoid Paperwork"
  AfAE-001v1
Bot Depository Assignment Assignment Form                Big Book of Bots, "Mission Unthinkable"
  TS/543566/222/A-1B               
Equipment Complaint Form B4379-10(398)/7R                Mandatory Fun Enforcement Pack
FCCC-P Membership Application Form                       The Traitor's Manual, "Secret Societies"
Housing Preservation Development & Mind Control New      The Traitor's Manual, "Down and Out in Alpha Complex"
  Client Registration Form
Infiltration Recruitment Form Z44-GG1-13A-9CA            PARANOIA, "Mister Bubbles"
Information Inquiry Form 375A11/A00002-021               Flashbacks, "Vapors Don't Shoot Back"
Information/Equipment/Weapon Receipt Form                Mandatory Fun Enforcement Pack
  44AA93/2-[2]<2>{2}/              
Junior Citizen Mutation Registration Form                Alpha Complex Nights, "My First Treason"
Mission Record Form INTSEC/CA/694373-A/CPU/CA/436664-D   Signs & Portents 51, "DEBRIEFING"
  (revised)
Mission Report Form 1A/887-2                             Mandatory Fun Enforcement Pack
Mutation Registration Form 776-Z/0-T82                   The Mutant Experience, "Appendix: Charts/tables/forms"
Personnel Personal Responsibility Form 328890/B          Flashbacks, "Mark 4"
Quantitative Mission Assessment Form 220:C3:05:FF        PARANOIA, "Mister Bubbles"
Quantitative Mission Assessment Form 80:FF:136:B1        PARANOIA, "Mister Bubbles"
Quantitative Mission Assessment Form B5:B1:92.141        PARANOIA, "Mister Bubbles"
Quantitative Mission Assessment Form C7:A8:214.60        PARANOIA, "Mister Bubbles"
Quantitative Mission Assessment Form FF:A8:212.60        PARANOIA, "Mister Bubbles"
R&D Experimental Equipment Testing Report Form           Mandatory Fun Enforcement Pack
  120-9-4523-23-A/5
Revised Security Clearance Form, Draft 9871              Signs & Portents 37, "Paranoid Paperwork"
Security Authorization Form 9601-4BH                     Flashbacks, "Mark 4"
Suspicion of Mutant Activity Report Form N73G-59O.7      The Mutant Experience, "Appendix: Charts/tables/forms"
Termination Voucher 16.2.83/AII7                         Mandatory Fun Enforcement Pack
Troubleshooter Trainee Aptitude Exam HW7.06/FIGT         Flashbacks, "PrePARANOIA"
Trrroubleshooter Trrrainee Membership Exam RU827.CMT     Flashbacks, "PrePARANOIA"

the thin green line contains
armed forces volunteering form,
vulture squadron application form,
armed forces recruitment form,
form AF/544/778-C request to engage enemy forces
form AF/544/779-A request to disengage enemy forces
form AF/991/19-A Accidental termination of friendly forces
form AF/013/04-A Request for demotion
request for TR72 thermonuclear strategic asset disarm code form

Yay! Only Alpha Complex Nights 2, Criminal Histories, Paranoid STUFF, and STUFF 2: The Gray Subnets still need to be searched! :D

Aahz said:
Yay! Only Alpha Complex Nights 2, Criminal Histories, STUFF, and STUFF 2: The Gray Subnets still need to be searched!
I laid out all those books, and I believe none of them contain forms. (Well, Criminal Histories contains a new character sheet.) Note that the correct title of "Paranoid STUFF" is simply "STUFF." I kinda switched horses in mid-layout on that one...

With Free RPG Day this year, we have another form... well, technically a test, but anyway...

Alpha Complex Loyalty Test #43

It is actually missing from the booklet (Citizen's Guide To Surviving Alpha Complex), but can be found posted on the forums (http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=39927).

Back