Some Questions

rook111

Mongoose
1)Are there any web sites hosting ship conversins from other sources (AOG, Babylon Project, other games or shows) in to statistics used in the B5 d20 game?

2) Any of you have any home brewed ships you wish to share?

3) What rules are you using for Nukes? Do you go the " anything hit by a nuke is simply destroyed" route or do you have a system for rolling damage and such?

Happy Holidays!!

yo rook...... how have ya been man.. hows life... iv missed the game man

and personaly on the Nuke front. id say from what they showed in the movie IN The Begining.. that pretty much anything except maby a Vorlon and Shadow ships would pretty much get destried.. remember even the Blackstar which was the Minbari flag ship and id imagn its best with the best of everything even crew got destried due to a Nuke.. so thats my opinion.....

You should be scared. I don't believe in limiting my self to what I have seen on screen and If I have to spend time doing it myself I'm going to sure as Heck get my money's worth out of the project.

BTW Cartmag, let me know as soon as you get your copy of the Minbari Factbook. I will have some instructions for you concerning Alkon.

Back