Sleeping in Light Campaign Weekend May 9-10

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
On the weekend of May 9-10th, Mongoose is throwing open its doors once again to host what will be the final Babylon 5: A Call to Arms campaign weekend, Sleeping in Light.

This will be a fun-packed weekend full of gaming with agreeable opponents, prizes and all round Babylon 5 goodness. As well as awards for the winners, we also be giving away a range of very special prizes, including several Babylon 5 one-offs, that you will find nowhere else!

You can download the campaign pack, which gives you full details about the weekend and what games will be played at http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/ctasleeplight2.pdf

Entry to Sleeping in Light costs just £10, and you are advised to book early, as we are expecting this event to be popular!

You can book by PayPal at paypal@mongoosepublishing.com, or by credit card by calling us on 01793 434488. Alternatively, you can send a cheque to;

Sleeping in Light Weekend
Mongoose Publishing
52-54 Cricklade Road
Swindon
Wilts
SN2 8AF

See you there!

mikelosaurus said:
Would it be ok to play for just one day if you can't make both days?

Well, we won't force you to stay two days :) We'll work something out for your absence.

Clanger said:
Looked at the pack.....where is it being held?

Question seconded.

Also, curious, why Sleeping In Light II, I don't think any of the previous tournaments have been called Sleeping In Light, at least a search of the pdfs I've got doesn't show any that were.

LBH

Hi guys,

For the time being, assume our offices in Gorse Hill as the venue. We _do_ have our new premises being made ready, but they will likely not be finished in time.

Payment Sent - Digger will be there with his Narn!

Where the hell is Gorse Hill?

Is that the same as Cricklade Road?

Also, I too may only be able to make the saturday due to work commitments.

Burger said:
It is interesting that ISA will be randomly put onto the Vorlons or Shadows side :lol:

Given I'm playing them and I'll likely have a Tara'Lin I will strongly argue for them to be classed as a Minbari fleet :lol:

Hope P&P doesn't get delayed since we'll need it for the tourney.

LBH

Is there some other event happening in Swindon that weekend? I've just tried booking a room at Premier Inn for the weekend and 2 of the sites are fully booked whilst the other has blocked off any usage of employee discounts :cry:

I'm waiting to hear if Low Roller is attending , I shared a room with him* at the Earth Centauri War tourney.

LBH
(*)Well technically him and all his hair products :lol:

Back