Sky Full of Stars

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

Anyone using A Call to Arms in their RPG campaigns? I ask, as I am currently working on the Sky Full of Stars supplement and would like to know what kind of RPG support you chaps would like to see in it. . .

msprange said:
Hi guys,

Anyone using A Call to Arms in their RPG campaigns?
Yes :)

msprange said:
I ask, as I am currently working on the Sky Full of Stars supplement and would like to know what kind of RPG support you chaps would like to see in it. . .

- PCs in boarding actions to take other ships
- More detailed options for PCs aboard ships - taking personal command of the engineering crew to bring a critical system back online. More than "All Hands on Deck!" - actual skill rolls against the particular system that is down.
- PCs with their own personal ships. A Ranger with his personal fighter, for example. Rules for customising these vessels, either by spending money, working on them (lots of skill rolls), or both.
- Charts to convert RPG stats to/from ACtA, in case you have one source for the ship.
- Maybe a "random injury" chart for various damage levels?

Giving this one some more thought :)

- Rules for using certain canon characters on flagships (Warmaster G'Sten, Sheridan, etc). Game balance can happily be thrown out of the window when you're using ACtA with the RPG :)

This should of course be in the form of permanent bonuses to stats rather than weird new rules ;)

msprange said:
Actually, we have already done rules for Sheridan - check out Rules Supplement II :)

And since it hasn't been published yet, we can do this how?

I know . . . .

[Picks up Delorean keys, whilst sending Western Union delayed delivery to order a copy of Gray's Almanac]

8)

LBH

Back