Send In The Clones - how to get?

Ecosmith1970

Mongoose
I've bought Paranoia Troubleshooters and Flashbacks Redux, and Troubleshooters has arrived. I'm now waiting for FR to arrive, but I noticed when reading about it that Send In The Clones isn't included. FOr my first game with my new group I'm going to run YCBBB anyway, as I have fond memories of it being pretty good, but SITC was an absolute laff-riot when I played it as a teenager, so I was hoping to find a copy of it somewhere.

I note that it's included in Materials Trecherously Deleted, which I gather was a pdf offered by Mongoose to anyone who bought Flashbacks Redux Redux. The only copy of that I can find for sale anywhere however, is on Amazon for $100!

Of course, I am a loyal troubleshooter, and to be frank, I consider $1,000,000 to not even be sufficient to adequately illustrate the depth of my loyalty and trust in The Computer, but my GF is alas higher clearance than I, and she has forbid me from buying it (I suspect her of being a communist traitor but she currently controls my supply of HappyFunTime, so I'm kinda stuck between a Vulture goon and a Food Vat there).

I have found a 1985 version of SITC on Amazon for an acceptable price, so I could buy that, but I'm wondering how difficult it would be to adjust it to fit the new rules. I've still got the WEG hardback version, so I can compare the rules sets.

Basically, I guess what I'm asking is: Should I buy the 1985 SITC, or will the adjusting be too difficult/extensive to make it worthwhile?

Any advice is appreciated.

DOH! I'm an idiot. I just got my Second Ed rulebook out and realised that the other book I still have from the old days is The Computer Always Shoots Twice, which has Send In The Clones in it! Second ed, of course, but still.

It's remarkably dogeared rofl. I'll have a look at it and see what I can do. If anyone still has any advice, I'd be grateful.

Ecosmith1970 said:
I note that it's included in Materials Trecherously Deleted, which I gather was a pdf offered by Mongoose to anyone who bought Flashbacks Redux Redux. The only copy of that I can find for sale anywhere however, is on Amazon for $100!

Any advice is appreciated.

My copy of Materials..... from Mongoose was a softback hardcopy.

LBH

Ecosmith1970 said:
Ok...er, is that just boasting lol? I googled it but its not for sale anywhere that I can find.

Not boasting, just when I got my Flashbacks Redux Reduc the MTD I was given was hardcopy not pdf.

LBH

I got the softcover book after asking Mongoose Matt for a copy after ordering a copy of Flashbacks redux redux from an online retailer

Back