Season 5 B5 Book Planned Release Date?

El Cid

Mongoose
Can you tell us when the Season 5 Planned release date is?

Or am I confused and NO SURRENDER, NO RETREAT the 5th season?

Sidney

El Cid said:

Sidney

Patience young one.

All in good time.

I've heard no word on a Season 5 book at all yet. Even in the few mentions of 2005 releases, but I'm sure it'll be along soon.

Expect it when you see it :D

LBH

lastbesthope said:
El Cid said:

Sidney

Patience young one.

All in good time.

I've heard no word on a Season 5 book at all yet. Even in the few mentions of 2005 releases, but I'm sure it'll be along soon.

Expect it when you see it :D

LBH

My problem is that my Thursday evening game is already to the middle of season 3. The time files when you travel around the B5 universe.

Sidney

El Cid said:
My problem is that my Thursday evening game is already to the middle of season 3. The time files when you travel around the B5 universe.

So just write up a quick module that gets them stuck in the time rift in Sector 14 for a while, it could happen about the same time as WWE. that could give you an extra window if they get stuck back there for a while. Especially if you could work in that they have to help themselves in the past somehow . . .

Just an idea, the causality loops involved are already making my brain hurt.

LBH

Between the Shadow War and the Civil War, there should be plenty to keep your players occupied through the end of Season Three and all of Season Four for a horde of game sessions, you just need to expand on the conflicts a little.

A lot happens off-screen during this time period. During the civil war, for example, you could base a large chunk of your game around the resistance movement on Earth itself, or focus on the liberation or secession of one of the colonies.

Back