RQ online game (looking for GM - free rulebook!)

mthomason

Mongoose
Just wondering what the interest would be if there was a play-by-post RQ game? I'm thinking of opening up an area for online RPing on our new magazine site and it'd be nice to get RQ represented on there at launch.

Actually... if theres any experienced RQ GMs out there that would actually like to run it - we'll provide you with moderator ability on a message board and some webspace, and I'll even stretch our generosity to a free copy of the new core RQ rulebook once it comes out (or the companion if you already have the rulebook and don't want another ;) ). Obviously we're only looking at people who are serious about this if they want to GM - you'll have to maintain online player resources and devote as much time and effort as you would for a "real" RQ campaign. A GM would have to have a decent command of the english language (if anyone actually applies in textspeak I won't even bother replying to say "no thanks"...), so a quick sample of writing (a paragraph or two) would be good in your application. The game would have to be "observable" by the world in order that it can be used in a demo context (and thus benefit the game as a whole)

Obviously this is all dependent on there being enough interest to get the game running in the first place :)

Please email me at matt@dancingdryad.com if you'd be interested in playing (or of course GMing) - feel free to reply here but please email as well so I don't miss it...

Just to bring this inline with what we're offering for a B5 game

If we pick you as GM for this, you'll now get
- Runequest Rulebook
and
- Runequest Companion

Or, if you prefer you can trade both those in for £25 of store credit (note that postage comes out of the £25 though)

Back