RPG mini ideas for mongoose.

Chernobyl

Cosmic Mongoose
I think it would be great to see some career based miniature sets -
Agents of various races
Telepaths of various races
Lurkers...of various races...etc...
as well as the current line of what seem to be mostly military sets - warrior caste, royalo guard, narn warriors, earthforce personnel...
I don't know what kind of civilian figure sets you have coming up but its a thought.

Chernobyl said:
I think it would be great to see some career based miniature sets -
Agents of various races
Telepaths of various races
Lurkers...of various races...etc...
as well as the current line of what seem to be mostly military sets - warrior caste, royalo guard, narn warriors, earthforce personnel...
I don't know what kind of civilian figure sets you have coming up but its a thought.

Just give me a Morden fig and I shall be a happy man. I'd pack him in my mins case whenever I play at the FLGS and use it as an excuse to ask my opponents " What do you want? " until they either go mad or respond, " Never ask that question! ". :lol:

Just give me a Morden fig and I shall be a happy man.
Try finding the Harlequin Miniatures "B5 Series 2 Collectors Box 4 - B 5204", it contains a Mr. Morden miniature. And while they are no longer in production, sometimes you can find 'em (if you're very lucky)...

Good thing I got them all while I could...

ShadowScout said:
Try finding the Harlequin Miniatures "B5 Series 2 Collectors Box 4 - B 5204", it contains a Mr. Morden miniature. And while they are no longer in production, sometimes you can find 'em (if you're very lucky)...

The Mr Morden miniature is quite a good likeness - definately one of their better ones. The Centauri were generally quite badly done though :(

Thenedain said:
Just give me a Morden fig and I shall be a happy man. I'd pack him in my mins case whenever I play at the FLGS and use it as an excuse to ask my opponents " What do you want? " until they either go mad or respond, " Never ask that question! ". :lol:
Who are you??
:lol:
Cheers

James

frobisher said:
ShadowScout said:

The Mr Morden miniature is quite a good likeness - definately one of their better ones. The Centauri were generally quite badly done though :(
From what I have seen so far the aliens look OK but the humans look nothing like the characters that they were based on. Esepcially Sinclair and Ivanova from the box sets that I have so far.

Cheers

James

Back