Rogue Trooper D20

Well, here I am, posting my first request in these Threads.

Now, well, I have not been much of an AD2000 fan for the lonest time, but I have seen some rather interesting stories here and there.

Now, well, since this series is part of the AD200 universe, and Mongoose has the rights to make RPgs of it, it came to my mind the following question...

Has any of you folks reated stats for the Genetic Infantry?

I love the rogue trooper stories, and you dont even have to remain on Nu Earth as the fighting is across vast areas of space, on millions of planets...

Fighting on Nu earth would be great though, there are so many areas already mentioned.....

...loads of scope

:shock:

It was stated long ago that a book would be released to cover the other 2000AD genres i.e Nemesis, ABC Warriors, Rogue Troopers, Strontium Dog etc..

No idea if those plans were shelved or put on indefinite hiatus though.

Neo said:
It was stated long ago that a book would be released to cover the other 2000AD genres i.e Nemesis, ABC Warriors, Rogue Troopers, Strontium Dog etc..

Until they make -em, I suppose that (as long as we discuss them here) they might be fair game.

So... who's up to try?

marcoasalazarm said:
Neo said:

Until they make -em, I suppose that (as long as we discuss them here) they might be fair game.

So... who's up to try?

Beyond Fan Made deals its not quite that simple, if mongoose still have the license to do them noone else can until that agreement expires.

I'm sure Mongoose will get to them eventually and if thier is enough interest.

Great idea, not sure if Mongoose have the licence.

Wrong Thread!!

Try over here.

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/forum.php

mongoose has the license still for both rogue trooper and nemisis etc but no one of the class of ian has submitted anything to them.if memory serves me the one person who tried to make a nemisis game didnt even spell it correctly and knew very little if any detail so matt has said time and time again if the right writer comes they would take it seriously

Would Rogue Troopers include the old and newer Rogue Trooper, Friday. I'd like to see the bio-chips Gunnar, Bagman, Helm and Venus Bluegenes (Helm's girlfriend).

I think a Strontium Dog RPG could work very well and would like to see it.
Why they killed off Johnny Alpha I'll never know it was a bad idea the only good thing to come out of it was Durham Red.

I'd love to see a Rogue Trooper RPG!
But I do agree that a Strontium Dog RPG would work very nicely.
I'd totally buy it :D
It's a great background for all sorts of rpg shennaigans...

As for Johnny Alpha and his untimely death, it seems he's been brought back for some stories (that apparantly happen before his demise). And I understand that that whole thing is getting retconned or something somesuch... Killing off Alpha? What rubbish.

Btw, hello and it's good to be here! :)

-Steve

Maybe with the Rune/Space Quest rules that look likely to come up MGP could take the opportunity to develop a Rogue Trooper(esque) RPG?? :?:

hey
we at batgraphiics are in the process of putting together a Rogue Trooper RPG at the moment. We are currently at concept stage, but are hopeful of making a game that is fully expandable.

:D
Seraphim

Back