Review of OGL Ancients on GamingReport.com

I was cruising the web and found this review. Looks good. I already have my copy reserved. :)

http://www.gamingreport.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=875

dinska

Mongoose
Hmm. There are some things in this review that disturb me a little. I hope it's just the writer of that review ... since the details on the main site don't allude to them. Being Bulgarian I take old "Trak" and "Spartak" verrrrry seriously. I hope western influence (read goth) hasn't been liberally sprinkled within. Still, if it's deep there will be enough to work with. And unlike the anonymous comment on the site, I think that larger than life elements are good ... who would want to play D & D without the dragons? (Hey that's a whole D right there, otherwise it would just be playing D.)

Razuur

Mongoose
Hmmmm. All the review did for me was tantalize me even further.

i have been pretty vocal about how much I like the OGL line, and this looks to be no exception.

I can't wait to see this product.

Razuur

tagnetti

Mongoose
Seems like Age of Mythologies on Paper, This is going to compete with my Conan passion, mnay have to alternate. Already on pre-order.

Nice review. :)