Out of Stock or In Stock issue?

Limpin Legin

Cosmic Mongoose
I've noticed recently that some items added to my Wishlists appear out of stock in the Wishlist entry, and purchase option is blocked with the no entry symbol. However, if I then click on the item, the product page shows item is in stock and purchase is possible.

Issue only appears to occur with items recently added to the site database. For instance, Traveller Core Rulebook Update 2022 shows as being in stock, whereas Comic #1, #2, #3, New Era Rulebook and Tales of Yggdrasil all show as out of stock on the Wishlist and In Stock on the product page.

:)

Last edited:
Update:

Issue only appears to occur with items recently added to the site database. For instance, Traveller Core Rulebook Update 2022 shows as being in stock, whereas Comic #1, #2, #3, New Era Rulebook and Tales of Yggdrasil all show as out of stock on the Wishlist and In Stock on the product page.
I've now found conflicting evidence, so that statement might not actually be 100% consistently true. For instance Central Supply Catalogue Update 2023 shows as In Stock, while High Guard Update 2022 is showing as Sold Out in the Wishlists. So, that appears to contradict my theory that only the newer publications were affected by the issue. Sorry about that.

Back