On Time

I hope it is... I've got a new campaign waiting on the final rules AND convention demos starting in March!

I think MongooseGar recently indicated that it would be released late February, which is fine by me, because I'd like them to take a bit longer to get it right.

My feelings are that the systems are generally fine, although they do need to include systems for world design, etc, but that the game now needs some real attention given to proof-reading and clear explanations. I also feel attention needs to be given to general production standards, interior design and layout, and so on.

So hopefully, no more open playtests, maybe a bit of marketing blurb and snippets instead, but time given for some serious professional work on getting the package right, for the long-term.

Sounds good to me. I'm just wanting to be able to get it very early march so I can run games/demos at a con the end of March.

I think MongooseGar recently indicated that it would be released late February, which is fine by me, because I'd like them to take a bit longer to get it right.

My feelings are that the systems are generally fine, although they do need to include systems for world design, etc, but that the game now needs some real attention given to proof-reading and clear explanations.

I agree. I'm willing to wait for a more polished product. I've finally gotten into the meat of the rules and the wording is a bit clunky......

Back