New player located in Maidenhead UK

TGT

Banded Mongoose
Hi All
My first post!
Just wanted to say Hi to those I met and played against at the Tourney last weekend...Tank, (did you get my email?) Adam, Richard and Capt Kremmen
Also wanted to see if there were any players in my area that would be interested in meeting on sundays? The max would be 2 per month for an all day of games.
I have room for 2x 6' 4' or one 8' by 4' table. And can rusle up a lot of fleets.
My house has plenty of parking and is just off Jnct 7 M4

Cheers
TGT

P.S DOES THING HAVE A SPELL CHECK?

TGT said:
Hi All
My first post!
Just wanted to say Hi to those I met and played against at the Tourney last weekend...Tank, (did you get my email?) Adam, Richard and Capt Kremmen
Also wanted to see if there were any players in my area that would be interested in meeting on sundays? The max would be 2 per month for an all day of games.
I have room for 2x 6' 4' or one 8' by 4' table. And can rusle up a lot of fleets.
My house has plenty of parking and is just off Jnct 7 M4

Cheers
TGT

P.S DOES THING HAVE A SPELL CHECK?

You forgot Reaverman (Camberley), Burger(Farnborough), and Hash(Aldershot) ;)

Reaverman said:
hiffano said:
Hash lives in Aldershot? he has my sympathies. :oops:

You used to be in the Army?

hell no, I worked in the store from hell for a few months as part of a problem solving taskforce. . . I believe we failed, but, ugh, what a place. . .

philogara said:
Reaverman said:
TGT said:
Is there a club in Swindon? If so when and where does it meet?
Who attends?

There is one in Aldershot

http://www.avgas.org.uk/

Bit of a military joke in their name. I never realised they did board/tabletop games - thought it was RPG and CCG.
Yeah mostly RPG and CCG. There's a couple of people who do tabletops occasionally. They usually have grassy fields and blokes with spears or guns or something.

Hi I can make it down on a sunday evening if there were a couple of ACTA games going on?
Sunday afternoon and evening, 2:00pm - 8:00pm (or later)

Anyone interested?

there is a club in swindon

http://www.sadwargamers.co.uk/

and theres a few of us go there, starting a campaign up 1st week in october, also nick from the mongoose staff is a regular and so sometimes get to see stuff early :)

next weds i am working unfrotunately but theres usually at least a couple of guys playing it now, PM mongoose acolyte and see if hes going down. theres more people we are getting interested so there may be about 4 guys down there, we are trying to spread the interest across the club though.

I'd be interested in the tourney in October
Let me know when you need confirmation and I'll pop down that wednesday. bs91nh@hotmail.com
Do you organise weekend's for a full days gaming? I can hold them at my house, if people were interested?

dunno where maidenhead is. as for the campaign, come down the club on the 4th of october as we will be sorting out fleets/objectives etc that weds.

just looked up maidenhead, wow thats far to come just for gaming :) dedicated gamer. think theres a few gamers from abingdon wargames club play ACTA, and theres a club in reading altho dunno if they play ACTA. just some choices for you a bit closer, but if you willing to travel this far see you on the 4th :)

Back