New Player: D*mn Dirty Apes!

So, chatted to Matt at Triple Helix's Birthday Event and i bought me the Apes starter box :D

despite the difficulty getting into the box (i didn't wanna tear the wrapping :oops: ) i've got my apes all assembled :D

having never played Mega-City One (despite originally downloading it the last time it went free-to-play :oops: ) i've poked through the rulebook and the forum for tips & tricks but i've come up blank :(
Any Experienced Apes able to help me out?

I'm looking at:

Joker Orang-Hero. Long Rifle, Padded Armour: 120pts
Big Hank Gorilla. Heavy Spit Gun: 125pts
Bruiser Gorilla. Handgun, Large Club: 70pts
Matilda Gorilla. Double-Barrel Stumpgun: 65pts
Barry Chimp. Handgun, Knife: 40pts
Paul Chimp. Handgun, Knife: 40pts
Larry Chimp. Large Club, Leather Armour: 40pts
500pts

No idea how well it'll play, but while the other guys are also assembling their crews i'll hopefully find some advice from you guys!

cheers!

One thing is their climbing and movemnt, use it to your advantage. Being on rooftops ets you should recive a light cover save, stay on those roof tops and jump from one to another plenty.

@cfirpi: i haven't got any futuristic multi-level terrain yet, but i'm tempted with some print'n'play stuff :)
currently trying to hunt down the 2000AD with the apes for inspiration but am drawing a blank :(

in the meantime, Joker has been painted :D

joker.jpg

an Army Painter Fur Brown undercoat, GW Bloodletter over the fur followed by a couple of orange highlights, GW Skrag Brown for the skin then blue coveralls (with a J on the back pocket!) and a nice 'nana for lunch!
i've got all of my gang undercoated Fur Brown so hopefully will get some more done before i go on holiday this weekend!
(and then badger the locals into bringing their GoMC1 stuff down to gaming nights to play the game!)

Back