[Moon Toad Publishing] Ship Book:A2L Far Trader

middenface

Cosmic Mongoose
Just released.
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/153837/Ship-BookA2L-Far-Trader
a2l-cover2.jpg

The A2 Far Trader; a common classification for a myriad of similar specification vessels in use throughout the vast Third Imperium.

Perhaps the most recognisable far trader design, the Empress Marava and the Jayhawk class provide the basis for a bigger and more capable class of far trader, the A2L and the A3L.This publication provides details for these new far trader designs.

Contains:

A Description and guided tour of each vessel.
Full colour profiles of several ships currently in service.
A sample crew along with complete character information and backgrounds.
Complete deck plans, specifications and ship data for two versions of the A2L and one version of the A3L.
Classic Traveller specifications, Book 5 - High Guard data and deck plans of the three ships.
A3 size colour deck plans of each ship are included as separate files. (approximately 25mm scale)
This book is for the Mongoose edition of Traveller and set in the Third Imperium, although it could fit in just about any other setting.

It's a firking classic! Looks good!

A question if I may, I'm a little confused by the comment re Classic Traveller and High Guard stats, am I right in thinking all the Mongoose stuff is there and you've added the CT/HG stats for those of us playing CT? Writing that down and I'm thinking it reads like a dumb question but I've not seen many ship books lately including the older versions.

Hiro

The ship book is primarily for Mongoose Traveller but there are ALSO full CT descriptions, deck plans and Book 5 High Guard data for all three Far Traders. These are as per my original CT designs.

An update for the book is coming out shortly to address some omissions and typos. Plus we are adding some additional stuff. That update is naturally free for those who have already bought the book. :)

Just updated with some error fixes, playsheets and an extra piece of art - so more pages!

I asked Marc nicely if I could add them just for this one.

Back