Minbari Fact Book

Cthulhu

Mongoose
I finally got to reading the "Minbari Federation Fact Book" last night. (I bought it when it came out) Let me say...wow...I can't believ ethe amount of detail in there.

Gonna order the "Centauri" book tomorrow.


Keep up the great work Mongoose!
 

Cthulhu

Mongoose
Mongoose August said:
Thanks! Glad you like it.

I hope you enjoy the Centauri and Narn books just as much.

-August


August,
I am sure that I will. I love B5, and love these books. I just need to beat my friends into playing. For some reason, they arnt big B5 fans, most of them. :-(

I need new firends.
 

Flarn

Mongoose
I haven't seen the Minbari book yet, but I did pick up the Centauri one. The depth in the 3 books I've managed to get my paws on has been very impressive. I must admit, I'm a big B5 fan, and this game is very impressive so far. Thank you for the great books and I definately look forward to picking up the rest of them.
 

Satai Delenn

Mongoose
I for one would like to have had less ships but that's just me and more on the minbari people society and oh yes rituals rituals...
 

Waylander.

Mongoose
Satai Delenn said:
I for one would like to have had less ships but that's just me and more on the minbari people society and oh yes rituals rituals...
more vehicles or less it is not the problem. but Pictures other than the Sharlin yes :D
 

Satai Delenn

Mongoose
more vehicles or less it is not the problem. but Pictures other than the Sharlin yes


I don't remember any other ships other than the sharlin appearing in the series itself .So it would have to be from pen and paper variety I could be wrong on both counts.
 

Eryx

Mongoose
faenril said:
Satai Delenn said:
I for one would like to have had less ships but that's just me and more on the minbari people society and oh yes rituals rituals...
more vehicles or less it is not the problem. but Pictures other than the Sharlin yes :D

Agreed. The EA book had pictures of pretty much all their vehicles and the others didn't. Hopefully that will be rectified in the Ships book next year.
 

Waylander.

Mongoose
Eryx said:
faenril said:
Satai Delenn said:
I for one would like to have had less ships but that's just me and more on the minbari people society and oh yes rituals rituals...
more vehicles or less it is not the problem. but Pictures other than the Sharlin yes :D

Agreed. The EA book had pictures of pretty much all their vehicles and the others didn't. Hopefully that will be rectified in the Ships book next year.
2n ed ?
 

Serenn

Mongoose
ok, i have a question about this one, in the book there is a georgeous picture of what looks as best described as a M.I.G fighter in there, but no title to it.. whats the ship? if i can find it my GM may let me have one!!!"!!!!
 

lastbesthope

Mongoose
Serenn said:
ok, i have a question about this one, in the book there is a georgeous picture of what looks as best described as a M.I.G fighter in there, but no title to it.. whats the ship? if i can find it my GM may let me have one!!!"!!!!

A page reference to the pic could help here . . . . :)

LBH
 

Ranger66

Mongoose
Mongoose August said:
I hope you enjoy the Centauri and Narn books just as much.

-August

I was impressed with the Minbari book alot. The Narn is cool but it needed to be proof read a bit more. There was a few to many mistakes that should have been picked up. Otherwise its very cool.
 

Ulkesh

Mongoose
I have recently gotten the minbari and rangers books and was blown away by the content. Excellent stuff, my only problem with them was the Minbari book tended to have quite a few spelling mistakes and words missing in sentences but otherwise it was good. Keep up the good work Mongoose!
 
Top