Lone Wolf Product Announcement!

August1

Mongoose
Magnamund Map Cards

Because the World of Magnamund maps have been very well received, Francesco and Joe (with research assistance from Vincent Lazarri and Florent Haro) have begun work on a series of Magnamund Map Cards. These are large format, glossy colour, high quality postcards which depict important regions of Magnamund in greater detail than was possible on the world map. The first set of cards will comprise:

1 ) Sommerlund
2 ) Durenor
3 ) Stornlands
4 ) Lencia
5 ) Dessi
6 ) Chai
7 ) Vassagonia
8 ) Talestria
9 ) Siyen

The cards will be in the same style as the world map but will have a lot more detail. They are aimed at Game Masters who want to set their LW adventures in these areas. The wealth of detail should provide lots of inspirational new scenario ideas for GMs. It will also appeal to gamebooks fans who want an extra level of map detail that is not to be found in the present gamebook maps. It would be true to say that the Magnamund Map Cards will give players an advantage when used while playing a gamebook set in the appropriate area.

Dever and company aim to complete the first set of 9 cards in time for launch at this year’s Lucca Comics and Games Show (Nov 1-4)!

Sorry for the delay; I wanted to be sure of the answer before I posted it.

The size of the cards is actually much bigger than that; larger than a sheet of A4 paper. The 'post' in the post card line was referring to the nice heavy cardstock; these maps are excellent quality and made to last even through some intense gaming.

I have even more to report; I am just waiting for Joe's go-ahead before I can give you all the juicy details!

:)

That's even better news August! I imagine those will look great if the quality is anything like the larger maps, and it sounds like they will.

Looking forward to your other news too now :D

Back