Joe Dever in Paris, RPG trade fair 19 & 20 September

bittermind

Mongoose
Found out today that Joe Dever will be present at the Salon du Monde du Jeu in Paris this year, a trade fair for roleplaying games, board games etc. He'll be on the stand of the LW RPG's French publishers, Le Grimoire, meeting the public, answering questions, signing books and whatnot. If anybody's nearby, he'll be there on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th September.

I'm including below a translation of the official press release for the event - in its entirety, which encompasses non-LW stuff and a couple of plug-ish links. I hope this doesn't contravene forum rules; if so, please, moderators, edit out where necessary.

=====

Le Grimoire will be present at the Salon du Monde du Jeu (World of Games Trade Fair) on 18/19/20 September 2009, Porte de Versailles, Paris.

In summary:

Promotion of the Manga BoyZ role-playing game
Presence of the game's author Gabriel Féraud on Le Grimoire's stand on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and presentation of Manga BoyZ 2. Manga BoyZ-based activities on Saturday and Sunday with 3 beautiful girls, the famous Atomic Bamboos. Photo sessions. Organisation of groups of Manga BoyZ in the company of the Atomic Bamboos.

Official site of Manga BoyZ, The Saviours of Humanity: http://www.manga-boyz.com

Promotion of the Lone Wolf Role-playing game
Presence on Saturday and Sunday of Joe Dever, author of the Lone Wolf gamebooks and editor of the Grey Star series. He will be signing your gamebooks and Le Grimoire du Magnamund, the latest supplement for the Lone Wolf Role-playing game. He will also be answering questions (even in French, thanks to the presence of an interpreter of Le Grimoire).

Official site of Loup Solitaire, the role-playing game based on the gamebooks: http://www.loup-solitaire.fr

From what I heard, he will bring both books 11 and 12 with him.

Hey, could you guys ask him about that March 2010 release date for book 29 that he mentionned in an interview with the Italians of Librogameland? Is it the release date for the Mega-Deal suscribers or to the general public?

Back