Is this deal mutually good enough?

JMISBEST

Mongoose
I've started Drinax again, likely for the last time, with a new group who have been given advise by several of my former players and have set up a deal similar to the 1st 1 I asked about, but on a bigger scale, So do you think that this new deal is mutually good enough?. Also its me and not my brother

Inurin and Sperle provide Food, Bryni provides ships, ship-yards and soldiers, Drinax, Neumann and Tech-World provide Tech, Falcon, Albe and Neuman provide workforce's for all the planets, Simok has the war ended, The Pharaoh’s Fertility restored and Imperial Intervention stopped, Exe provides Fuel and gets decent defenses, Wildeman gets the benefits of A very high-tech Class-B Starport and the ability to build ships up to 1,000 tons that comes with it, Kteiroa gets Drinax aid to build a decent fleet, as well as better weapons, armour, equipment and supplies as well as protection from reprisals, Palindrome and Salif get their rulers cured and/or saved on Drinax, relieve population pressures, stabilize the economy, end a food crisis and help them get a decent navy on Chalchiuticu and we break Acrid and Argona free from The PRQ and they provide the materials and minerals

In the end Drinax is reborn many years ahead of plan and in it are the worlds of Drinax, Asinm Inurin, Sperle, Bryni, Tech-World, Falcon, Albe, Neuman, Exe, Simok, Wildemen Kteiroa, Palindrome, Saliff, Chalchiuticu, Acrid and Argona and nets around 544.4 million part-time soldiers equipped at TL 8 to 12 and around 84.56 million fill-time soldiers equipped at TL's 10 to 15 and nets a defensive Navy of 336 Ships that range from 100 tons to 800 tons Ships to form a new Drinax Regional Forces, another 74 Ships into The Drinax Starguard and they all range from 200 tons to 1,400 tons and The Pcs 7 Ships that range from 100 tons to 500 tons

Back