Invader ZIM RPG?

*Awaits a newspaper*

How would an Invader Zim rpg sound? The tv series is awsome, and well, I want a GIR mini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D , but anyways I think it would be cool to have Zim fighting Dib and everyone in his quest to conquor Earth in the name of the Irken empire :)

Shiver me' timbers Sharky said:
Sounds fun. But almost no one watches Invader Zim anymore. I do whaen I can but it is rarely on.
Thats because its on fridays like anime and all that stuff that's on bionix(at least that's what it is on ytv).

I'd want this to happen but like most suggestions on here don't....

*Whips out greenstuff and references*

Sounds fun. But almost no one watches Invader Zim anymore. I do whaen I can but it is rarely on.

Its still a popular cult thing here. Britain has 'cults' that last up to 20 years, come on, metal has been successful for over 20 years here, let alone punk!
Invader Zim is just too twisted not to be cool! They banned it to be shown before 9 PM on TV here!

Yeah, I'd love to see it, but I dont think anyone at MGT has ever seen or watched it.
INFIDELS!!!! :shock:

Rob_alderman said:
Its still a popular cult thing here. Britain has 'cults' that last up to 20 years, come on, metal has been successful for over 20 years here, let alone punk!

That cuz we ROCK!

Rob_alderman said:

Invader Zim is just too twisted not to be cool! They banned it to be shown before 9 PM on TV here!
Its on at 9:30pm my time but is like 12 o'clock I think over in the UK.
Poor saps! Maybe I should mail charity bundles of the dvds to you guys lol :lol:

Zim Rocks beyond a doubt, I still find it scary that it was commissioned for Nick Jr no less. Perhaps we could have a Jhonen Vasquez RPG, then you could incorporate Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Squee, Filler Bunny et al!!!

roughneck GIR said:
Rob_alderman said:

Poor saps! Maybe I should mail charity bundles of the dvds to you guys lol :lol:

We get different TV to you, cable or Sky.

but yeah, send me dvds if you want, we dont have ZiM on DVD here.

Rob_alderman said:
roughneck GIR said:
Rob_alderman said:

We get different TV to you, cable or Sky.

but yeah, send me dvds if you want, we dont have ZiM on DVD here.
Satalite, you poor sod, I don't have it on dvd, as I've been buying to many minis, though I could buy all 3 at once around christmas, I was joking there though, I'd be keeping them...

OMFG!! Johny sounds good too! Did you know he made a cameo in one of the invader zim episodes?

I'm fiddling with a game called YPPIDE (Your Puny Planet Is Doomed, Earthling!), which is heavily Zim-inspired. Currently, it's just a personal project, but I might have a playable version available for playtest in a few months.

Mongoose Gar said:
I'm fiddling with a game called YPPIDE (Your Puny Planet Is Doomed, Earthling!), which is heavily Zim-inspired. Currently, it's just a personal project, but I might have a playable version available for playtest in a few months.
[zim]Doomed doomed doomed, gimme gimme I'll rule you pathetic humans![/zim]

:lol: When its playable could you drop me the rules, stats etc? Oh and put Johny in there too somewhere :twisted: (crap, I am going to make my own GIR and Zim minis, well after I figure out the dimensions, possible bits, and defrost some greenstuff :) )

Just to point out he's in Wales which is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain which also contains Northern Ireland, Scotland and England.

xeoran said:
Just to point out he's in Wales which is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain which also contains Northern Ireland, Scotland and England.
I know it is the UK as a whole, but I just say england :)
DCI you haven't??!? :eek: . IT IS THE BEST ANIMATED TV SERIES!!!(besides RSTC of course :D )

Back