Interview with the Creators

Winter Wolf

Mongoose
I found this great interview with some of the Mongoose team behind the LW RPG. Enjoy! :D

http://ogrecave.com/interviews/lonewolf_mongoose.shtml

Any idea's on what the new classes and prc's will be in darklands?I think druids and cener druids will be there for sure, as wellas right handed mages.

Xex said:
I think druids and cener druids will be there for sure [...]

To be honest, that would surprise me ... Druids in a barren, volcanic land? Wouldn't that call for "vile stonecraft" instead? :D

But Drakkarim have already been announced, Giaks might be in there as well ... Nadziranim will most certainly be described, though I'm not sure whether they are possible player characters.

Apart from that, I'm a bit stumped. Haven't explored the Darklands that much so far ...

Paido

Actually, would Giaks not be in the core rulebook, seeing as they were the backbone of the darklord army? Plus there is some mention of them in the dessi preview (under the szalls section) :wink:

I still think druids, and cener druid PRC might be there; the book is supposed to be about bad guys, not just bad guys in the darklands. Otherwise, I dont know how they can fit it into the magic of magamund sourcebook with all the other stuff that could be in it.

Xex said:
Actually, would Giaks not be in the core rulebook, seeing as they were the backbone of the darklord army? Plus there is some mention of them in the dessi preview (under the szalls section) :wink:

Yes, they are in the core rulebook. :)
I got my copy yesterday.

Xex said:
Still think druids, and cener druid PRC might be there; the book is supposed to be about bad guys, not just bad guys in the darklands.

I too hope they will be included.

Nyxator

Nyxator said:
Xex said:

Yes, they are in the core rulebook. :)

As Player Character Class?? :shock:

Wasn't that what we were talking about? *confused look*

Paido :wink:

Ah, sorry Paido. I missed that. ;) However, I doubt they would be allowed as pc's in darklands...I mean, why not simply add in pc classes to the moster versions if you want to make them tougher?

lol,

Howver, if you were a little serious, that would not be possible I think. Liek the dessi, only a native could be a vakero's, or dessi battlemage.

Xex said:
I mean, why not simply add in pc classes to the moster versions if you want to make them tougher?

:shock: I'm afraid that we are now completely off the track - I must have been really unclear in my posts here ... Completely of the track, but the results are very amusing! :D

That whole "Giak" thing started out as an attempt of mine to answer this:

Xex said:
Any idea's on what the new classes and prc's will be in darklands?

I was just speculating on theoretically possible classes in that book ... :D

Paido, who's somewhere between :oops: and :lol: ...

:shock: I don't believe it! Damn, I was logged out automatically before I hit "Submit" on that post! (Waited too long, I suppose.) That wasn't planned ... Good thing I put my name under it!

Just in case anyone overlooked that:

That "Guest" post was from me.

Paido, now definitely :oops:

Back