Glorantha

Do you mean Glorantha - the second Age? God learners vs. Empire of the Wyrm friends? That is an information because there were only hints of this story in the Dorastor book.

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
Its got to be better than that Issaries Inc./Heroquest stuff! I really didn't like them at all!
I like it a lot because you can do much more that roll percentile. Just the magic is a bit weird to simulate.

The King said:
Lieutenant Rasczak said:
Its got to be better than that Issaries Inc./Heroquest stuff! I really didn't like them at all!
I like it a lot because you can do much more that roll percentile. Just the magic is a bit weird to simulate.

I was referring more to the presentation rather than the Rules, I thought the Issaries stuff was ugly.

it is more in line with the king of dragon pass video game. The small books aren't easy to use :wink: but there is plenty of information within.

I found them worth getting even though I dont like the new system. I just hope some of the issaries stuff makes the move to new RQ.

zozotroll said:
I found them worth getting even though I dont like the new system. I just hope some of the issaries stuff makes the move to new RQ.

Sorry for asking, you might have signed an NDA, so I will respect that in such a case. But is there anything you can tells us why you did not like the new system?

Archer said:
Sorry for asking, you might have signed an NDA, so I will respect that in such a case. But is there anything you can tells us why you did not like the new system?
I believe from the thread that he's referring to the HeroQuest system, a radicaly different system from the old (and new) RuneQuest.

Wulf

Wulf Corbett said:
Archer said:
I believe from the thread that he's referring to the HeroQuest system, a radicaly different system from the old (and new) RuneQuest.

Wulf

Ah, that's what you get for just taking a glance at the thread instead of reading it through carefully.

Hmm, I picked my RQ3 Deluxe box out of storage, and I realized a thing, I really miss the boxed games.

Back