Glorantha

The King

Cosmic Mongoose
Do you mean Glorantha - the second Age? God learners vs. Empire of the Wyrm friends? That is an information because there were only hints of this story in the Dorastor book.

The King

Cosmic Mongoose
Lieutenant Rasczak said:
Its got to be better than that Issaries Inc./Heroquest stuff! I really didn't like them at all!
I like it a lot because you can do much more that roll percentile. Just the magic is a bit weird to simulate.

The King said:
Lieutenant Rasczak said:
Its got to be better than that Issaries Inc./Heroquest stuff! I really didn't like them at all!
I like it a lot because you can do much more that roll percentile. Just the magic is a bit weird to simulate.

I was referring more to the presentation rather than the Rules, I thought the Issaries stuff was ugly.

The King

Cosmic Mongoose
it is more in line with the king of dragon pass video game. The small books aren't easy to use :wink: but there is plenty of information within.

zozotroll

Mongoose
I found them worth getting even though I dont like the new system. I just hope some of the issaries stuff makes the move to new RQ.

Archer

Mongoose
zozotroll said:
I found them worth getting even though I dont like the new system. I just hope some of the issaries stuff makes the move to new RQ.

Sorry for asking, you might have signed an NDA, so I will respect that in such a case. But is there anything you can tells us why you did not like the new system?

Wulf Corbett

Mongoose
Archer said:
Sorry for asking, you might have signed an NDA, so I will respect that in such a case. But is there anything you can tells us why you did not like the new system?
I believe from the thread that he's referring to the HeroQuest system, a radicaly different system from the old (and new) RuneQuest.

Wulf

Archer

Mongoose
Wulf Corbett said:
Archer said:
I believe from the thread that he's referring to the HeroQuest system, a radicaly different system from the old (and new) RuneQuest.

Wulf

Ah, that's what you get for just taking a glance at the thread instead of reading it through carefully.

Hmm, I picked my RQ3 Deluxe box out of storage, and I realized a thing, I really miss the boxed games.