EWF and Dragon Magic question

Adept

Mongoose
I haven't got my Glorantha book yet, but I just read on this forum that it doesn't have any actual rules or mechanics.

I'm quite in favour of this, in general. More room for descriptions and cultural stuff. One question though.

When do we get to see how the EWF and dragon magic are handled? I've been rather looking forward to that, but it seems there's still some waiting to do.

My hope (and guess) is that we'll see it in the Magic of Glorantha supplement. Maybe some of it shows up in the Cults books too...

My understanding also is that God-Learner and Dragon Magic is covered in Magic of Glorantha.

January's Glorantha Players Guide will also have rules.

Yeah, it has been kind of hard to size the whole thing up with the wait for the books. I know they had printing issues and such, but I'm really looking forward to getting Glorthana soon to see just how interested I actually am in the setting having never played it.

One thing no one can complain of is how fast Mongoose are putting out the RuneQuest products. They are coming out at a fine old rate of knots! :D

Darran said:
One thing no one can complain of is how fast Mongoose are putting out the RuneQuest products. They are coming out at a fine old rate of knots! :D

Oh, I don't know. I think one a week and on time would be better than two a week and a week late...

But even better would be one a month and larger/more complete rather than 2/3 products in a month that would have been more sensibly combined into a single volume...

Back