Eratta?

There were a few FAQs and eratta for the core book in an issue of S&P, but nothing for anything that has followed.

There were a few FAQs and eratta for the core book in an issue of S&P, but nothing for anything that has followed.

I have a real problem with having to buy another book in order to get errata for a product I have already purchased. Even if it is just a magazine.

Most companies give errata on their site for free. I expect nothing less from Mongoose.

Prophetsteve said:

I have a real problem with having to buy another book in order to get errata for a product I have already purchased. Even if it is just a magazine.

Most companies give errata on their site for free. I expect nothing less from Mongoose.

Well beyond three Q&A questions in Issue #4, which are only just clarify the existing rules by giving more detailed explainations, the only real piece of errata I've seen (mindful I don't have S&P #3) was for Interceptors. And those can also be found on Mongoose's site here as well. So, barring S&P #3 there has been no errata one could not get for free off the site. Unless of course others know of such material published in the other B5 products.

Don't worry, Prophetsteve. To the best of my knowledge, the errata we are putting together will be free for all, hosted right here on our server. You won't have to pay a dime (well, maybe a virtual one for the internet time) to it. That acceptable? :)

-August

That acceptable?

Thats great!

Didn't mean to come off sounding like jerk. :oops:

I just was a bit worried that since I don't buy S&P magazine that I might be missing some vital errata.

I really need to go down to the FLGS and order the Minbari and Season 2 books. :wink:

Back