Cyberpunk and Traveller

ottarrus

Emperor Mongoose
So, I'm diving back in to CP77.
Now, for the record, I didn't have any problems with the game back in 2020. I'm playing on PC and the functionality worked fine. I understand why console gamers were pissed, if it were me I'd've been pissed too. But I like how CDPR stood behind their product and kept working on it to make good on their promises.
For those of you who haven't played it, I suggest you do. It'll give you an idea of how Strend /Menorial [TR 0505] might look.
Another world comes to mind when thinking of Night City... Ruie, the canker on the ass of Regina Subsector. If you remove all the cyberware [or just make it obscenely crude] the environment of Ruie [high-pop, tainted environment, balkanized, etc.] lines up with the ambience of depicted in the game.

So, I'm diving back in to CP77.
Now, for the record, I didn't have any problems with the game back in 2020. I'm playing on PC and the functionality worked fine. I understand why console gamers were pissed, if it were me I'd've been pissed too. But I like how CDPR stood behind their product and kept working on it to make good on their promises.
For those of you who haven't played it, I suggest you do. It'll give you an idea of how Strend /Menorial [TR 0505] might look.
Another world comes to mind when thinking of Night City... Ruie, the canker on the ass of Regina Subsector. If you remove all the cyberware [or just make it obscenely crude] the environment of Ruie [high-pop, tainted environment, balkanized, etc.] lines up with the ambience of depicted in the game.
I'm just reading Cyberpunk Red to get ideas for "street" level adventures, there's a fair amount of overlap tbh

Back