Custom Ships

Gal Civ II. Dread Lords, the 2003 sequel.
So Stardock released Gal Civ 4 in April 2022. Might have to take a peak when/if it gets on Steam.

This ship is a bittersweet one for our group. It began as a way to keep our friend's character semi-active, but turned into a commemoration of our friend's passing.
Join us in raising a stein of Lambic Red as we send our comrade to the stars.Randall Class Armored Package Courier 250 tons.png

Attachments

• Randall Class Armored Package Courier 250 tons Record Sheet.pdf
    440.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Randall Class Armored Package Courier 250 tons SSD.pdf
    470.2 KB · Views: 12
Another port from a game I play when I need a solo Traveller fix. This time it's the Orca, statted for 2000 tons.

Manufactured by Saud Kruger, the Orca is their middle tier luxury liner. It has similar amenities to the Baluga, but services routes that have a lower demand for service. It has staterooms for 25 high passengers, 70 middle passengers and 10 low passengers. It has three small craft for excursions and refueling operations. The biosphere ties into both the common areas of the observation lounge and the gambling/gaming area. Internal storage is in the form of secure safety deposit boxes, lockers and closets for the paying customers. Amenities include hot tubs, a swimming pool, several wet bars and gourmet dining for the high passengers.

Orca Deck 1.pngOrca Decks 2-4.pngOrca Decks 5-7.png

Attachments

• Orca Class Liner Record Sheet.pdf
    439.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Orca Class Liner SSD.pdf
    472.4 KB · Views: 13
For anyone looking for older deck plans and record sheets in this thread, I have attached the files directly to the posts, instead of linking from Discord, as I had been doing for several years. They should remain visible and accessible now.

Back