Continuum 2012

Darran

Mongoose
Continuumlogo-2012-04.jpg

The next Continuum will be Friday 20th July to Monday 23rd July 2012.
John Foster Hall, Leicester University Halls of Residence, Oadby, Leicester, UK.

The date refers to the 2012 Mayan apocalypse prophecy that foretells the end of the world.

The main theme of the convention will be Apocalypse, End of the World/Galaxy/Universe/Multiverse, Judgment Day, Ragnarök, Götterdämmerung, Qiyamah, End of Days, Armageddon, etc.

Some people were worried that this may be the last Continuum due to the tagline 'The Year It All Ends'.

However Continuum 2014 is penciled for 25/07/2014 – 28/07/2014 or 01/08/2014 – 04/08/2014. :D

There is a poll on the Yahoo! Group Continuum 2012 site here.

Continuum will be twenty years old in 2012 and one of the things we are thinking about is making Continuum an annual convention. The next Continuum is in 2012 so it is possible to have another in 2013 and then every year after that.
It does mean a major commitment by the committee to go annually with a massive increase in work load so we want to know if you, the Continuum membership would want to attend every year or make it just a special event that happens every two years?

• Yes, I would love Continuum to be on every year.

No, I prefer Continuum to be every two years.

I am not bothered either way.

I would only attend if Continuum was on every year.

To join the Yahoo! Group:
Continuum2012-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Back