Can I use posts from my blog for TAS?

To Tha Moon!

Banded Mongoose
I'm wondering, if I've already posted something on my Blog, can I still publish it with TAS?

And would I need to remove it from my Blog if I published it?

Actually, a very good question.

What kind of material is it? At first glance, with the current terms of the TAS programme, you could use that material but it would have to be removed from the blog, but I will have a think about that.

My blog has a bunch of different things on it. Just bits I've worked on over the years. And I'd just want to publish the best ones.

Your system doesn't want to let me post the link, so it is Spinward Scout's Way Station. If you want to take a look, I guess Googling it will work.

I'd definitely remove them, then, if I put them in a book.

Hey there,

Having a quick look I think we had it right - good for TAS, but it would have to be removed from the blog.

Slightly longer answer: I know the removal sounds a bit silly, but we have to apply the rules equally to everyone.

I'm wondering:

would a Choose Your Own Adventure book be ok to publish under TAS?

I've been working on an idea and I can do it using Traveller ideas and info, but I'm not sure if it's allowed under the 'No Fiction' rule.

It would be a Solo game, of course.

Thanks

Thanks!

I will get working on it.

EDIT: I hope they are unique questions and I haven't bothered you with stuff on the FAQ.

Last edited:
I'm going have to ask you to double-check, Matt.

I'm being told today that Choose Your Own Adventure books are not RPGs, but Interactive Fiction.

Would that be a problem with the 'No Fiction' rule then?

I'm going have to ask you to double-check, Matt.

I'm being told today that Choose Your Own Adventure books are not RPGs, but Interactive Fiction.

Would that be a problem with the 'No Fiction' rule then?
It does kinda depend on how you do them. Probably best if you send me a sample and we can check it out.

Just an FYI, if you are contacted by anyone about me, please consider them to be a CyberStalker and possibly a Computer Hacker. Especially since I was tipped off about someone putting up fake pictures and claiming that they are me.

Hmm, glancing through it, I think it may be a bit close to fiction - I think something like this might work if you tied it in fully to the Traveller rules set, to the extent that the reader actually has and uses a character sheet?

Thanks. Let me think about that. I had similar ideas but didn't know how to implement them.

Another question I have is:

Should I publish 3 books under TAS,
or
1 TAS book with 3 sections?

Which do you think would sell better?

Also, I'm not getting Notifications that you Replied to my posts.

Back