A few things wich could be either errata or questions which can be put in a FAQ :
Races chapter (page 22 to 33).
- League Races not included : does the other league race which were presented in the league sourcebook or other supplements, wil be presented as playable race : Gaim, Vree, Cascor, Hurr etc.
- Drazi template : the -2 to Wis from 1st edition become a -2 to int in 2nd edition. is it a typo ? the conversion notes in appendix B say the only change is the bonus feat.
- Minbari template : no template is given for the casteless minbari (see the minbari federation fact and ressource book), should we keep the endurance free bonus feat ?
Class chapter (34 to 57)
- influence rule : when you progress in level and you can choose +2 to any 2 influence, can you choose your main influence ? can you choose to have only one influence at +4 instead of two at +2 ?
- credits : if you create character which are higher than 1st level, how do you determie the starting credits ?
- p.37 : the level 7 agent class feature is missing
- p.38 : diplomat in 1st edition had spot and listen in their class's skills. The do not have Notice in 2nd ed.... Is it a mistake ?
- p.45 : rangers : if we could have a guideline for knowing which race can be ranger and when
- p.48 : Alien Technology Class Feature : this ability can negate the -4 non-familiarity penalty for using equipment of another specific race
1- the "worth" should be deleted and replaced with the word "with"
2- I have searched and saw nowhere this non-familiarity penalty for foreign culture equipment
- p.53 : the level 8 telepath class feature is missing
- p.56 : Vocation Bonus worker class feature : does it applies to ONE class skill or all class skills ?