3.5 Players Handbook and B5

Jack

Mongoose
I've been out of role-playing for several years. However, when I heard a new Babylon 5 RPG was out, I rushed right out and bought it as I've been a Babylonian for many years. I read that the Dungeons & Dragons Players Handbook was required to play it, so I bought the version 3.5 Players Handbook as that was all my local Barnes & Noble had.

However, it appears some things have changed between when the B5 RPG was written and the apparently new 3.5 edition rules. What's the best way of coping with the 3.5 PHB and using that with the B5 RPG instead of the older edition?

Thank you!

Try downloading the System Reference Document (SRD) from the Wizards website, that will help.

Also, please use a smaller font when writing, it makes it easier for the rest of us to read.

First, there arn't a lot of difference between 3.0 and 3.5 relative to the B5 game.

One thing I noticed was Pick Pocket skill was listed in the character types but Slieght of Hand was in the skills list. Maybe I have that reversed.

The main thing is for the GM to do what seems best in any case to keep the game flowing. Don't get hung up on the rules.

The majority of changes were to the character classes and spells neither of which are used in the B5 game.

Sidney

Garibaldi2257 said:
Try downloading the System Reference Document (SRD) from the Wizards website, that will help.

Also, please use a smaller font when writing, it makes it easier for the rest of us to read.

I found the System Reference Document on Wizards' web site, however it is for version 3.5. I could not find any System Reference Document for version 3.0. It has been taken down, apparently. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to make do with the 3.5 rules.

Thanks!

Jack said:
Garibaldi2257 said:

I found the System Reference Document on Wizards' web site, however it is for version 3.5. I could not find any System Reference Document for version 3.0. It has been taken down, apparently. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to make do with the 3.5 rules.

Thanks!

Actually, you can find a copy of the 3.0 SRD at this address:

http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/srd.html

Simon D. Taylor

Back