Feats question

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
&cetera
Cub

Feats question

Postby &cetera » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:26 pm

I was informed of a method to buff my character fairly high early on using the "True Profession" feat and the Bodypainting abilities from the Pict's book. However, I can't seem to find these things, any suggestions on where to look?
Kev
Mongoose

Re: Feats question

Postby Kev » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:53 pm

The True Professional feat can be found in Shadizar - City of Wickedness, p. 16 of Book II, "Secrets of the Streets".

The Pict bodypainting feats can be found in Across the Thunder River, pp. 120-128.
Alea iacta est
Supplement Four
Cosmic Mongoose

Postby Supplement Four » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Are those two Feats even meant to be used together? I mean, would a Pict character have a Feat more typical of Zamorians? The reverse, a Zamorian using Pict paint, would be pretty unusual.

@ &cetera: Are you developing an interesting character? Or, are you min/maxing and meta-gaming?
&cetera
Cub

Postby &cetera » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:02 pm

A bit of both, because of the disparaging difference in character level currently occurring in this game, I'm trying to balance my character out even though he's a few levels lower (actually 4 levels lower) than the current high level character. The DM started the new players at level 4 while the older players are levels 6 and 8 respectively.

Thanks for the info.