The Drow War question

General chat about Mongoose Publishing and its releases
BloodBought
Cub

The Drow War question

Postby BloodBought » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:45 am

First, I apologize if this isn't the right spot for this question. If it isn't, then I'd appreciate it if a mod would move it to the right spot. Thanks.

Now, my question...

I bought hardcopies of The Drow War modules (Books 2 and 3). However, upon reading through Book 2 I've noticed a rather disturbing trend. First, through the first several sections of the book, it appears that there are several maps that have been omitted from the book as the text keeps referring to things on a map that I can't find. Is this an actual printing error with the books, or just a problem with my books?

Second question (that builds off the first one), I've noticed with the maps that are included that are supposed to include some notations about where various NPCs are located are lacking the notifications of where those NPCs are. Again, is this a printing error or just a problem with my books? I haven't read all the way through both books yet, but it was something that's kinda weirded me out. Thanks for your help!
tpkurilla
Cub

Postby tpkurilla » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:37 pm

I have exactly the same problem.

Google searches yields results showing that maps were available for download from this site.

Why are the maps no longer available?

If there is anyone out there with the maps, please let me know how I can get a copy.

-Thomas
tpkurilla
Cub

Postby tpkurilla » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Great! Thanks for the links!
cornark
Cub

Re: The Drow War question

Postby cornark » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:34 pm

the link http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/drowmaps.pdf is broken. Is there a posibility to get this pdf?

greetings
Cornark
msprange
Site Admin

Re: The Drow War question

Postby msprange » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:27 am

Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com