The Coming of Shadows & Telepathic Abilities still missi

Discuss Mongoose RPGs here, such as the OGL rulebooks, Jeremiah, Armageddon 2089 and Macho Women with Guns
scottmage
Mongoose

The Coming of Shadows & Telepathic Abilities still missi

Postby scottmage » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:36 am

I snuck a peek at The Coming of Shadows and noticed that the characters are the same in that they are still missing the Telepathic Abilities.

Bester is a 7th Level Psi Cop...Lyta and Talia are the same.

I know that this was probbly already in print and just drying when someone brought up that it was missing from the Main book.

My question is, when will we start seeing Errata?
August
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby August » Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:12 pm

Bester and Lyta both have their telepathic abilities listed in the Season 3 book.

And the best thing is, you won't need a Rosetta Stone to decipher them. <pointed look>

-August
"This is a blanket apology to every god I can think of and all the ones I don't know. I have no idea what I did or in which life I did it, but I am really sorry. Ummm, my bad."
scottmage
Mongoose

Postby scottmage » Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:31 pm

Mongoose August wrote:Bester and Lyta both have their telepathic abilities listed in the Season 3 book.

And the best thing is, you won't need a Rosetta Stone to decipher them. <pointed look>

-August
Hehe, all you must do is read threads.... :oops:

Ok...how long before the Season 3 book is out? :D
August
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby August » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:21 am

Not long now, and yeah... I try to stay current.

-August
"This is a blanket apology to every god I can think of and all the ones I don't know. I have no idea what I did or in which life I did it, but I am really sorry. Ummm, my bad."
CARTMAG
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby CARTMAG » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:46 pm

you should know august by now.. hes not human hes a machine thats how he gets his books out soo quickly...... and why he stayes current since hes wired to his computer forever :twisted: :evil: ,

and Question August.. are we going to get a detailed description of all the Modifications the Vorlons did to Lyta in the season 3 book or are we going to have to wait to find out exactly what they did to her.....
in the immortal words of Socraties "I drank what?"

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:40 am

CARTMAG wrote:Question August.. are we going to get a detailed description of all the Modifications the Vorlons did to Lyta in the season 3 book or are we going to have to wait to find out exactly what they did to her.....
Since it has been almost 3 months since you asked the question...I take that as a no since he was quick to answer other questions.
August
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby August » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:33 am

Someone really needs to learn that the date at the top of the message is when it was posted. It has been a few weeks, but not nearly three months.

I was waiting to make certain that the modifications would stay in the text before answering. Yes; you will get a full write-up on Lyta, including what was done to her by the Vorlons (though we reserve to provide some additional surprises in later books).
CARTMAG
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby CARTMAG » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:47 pm

TY.. August.. i cant wait to find out exactly what the vorlons did to the Poor sexy Lyta, iv always felt that the vorlons pretty much made Lyta the most powerfull Telepath in exsistence today...... <scary thought isnt it>
in the immortal words of Socraties "I drank what?"

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:16 am

Mongoose August wrote:Someone really needs to learn that the date at the top of the message is when it was posted. It has been a few weeks, but not nearly three months.
It got a response :D :twisted:

If Talia is a P13 after Jason Ironheart's "Gift" (I am just quoting The Coming of Shadows), does that mean that Vorlon Enhanced Lyta will be a P20? :D

She very well could be at least at the point she took control of an entire room of beings (I counted over 54 different hands that were tapping on the tables, almost all were left hands too :D ) in the Wheel of Fire episode.
August
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby August » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:25 am

Oh it got a response all right...

...and it got me to type something too.

-August