Judge Dredd - Lycans?

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
Twin Agate Dragons
Mongoose

Judge Dredd - Lycans?

Postby Twin Agate Dragons » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm not very familiar with the Judge Dredd universe, and after seeing the mini my heart skipped a beat. Are rules for Lycans covered in the Dredd campaign book?
Sarûnia: A Pathfinder Inspired Campaign Setting
Blog / On Facebook / Pathfinder Database
AndrewW
Cosmic Mongoose

Re: Judge Dredd - Lycans?

Postby AndrewW » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Twin Agate Dragons wrote:I'm not very familiar with the Judge Dredd universe, and after seeing the mini my heart skipped a beat. Are rules for Lycans covered in the Dredd campaign book?
Nope.
alex_greene
Cosmic Mongoose

Re: Judge Dredd - Lycans?

Postby alex_greene » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Twin Agate Dragons wrote:I'm not very familiar with the Judge Dredd universe, and after seeing the mini my heart skipped a beat. Are rules for Lycans covered in the Dredd campaign book?
Guys, if Mongoose get so far as to casting for scribes to write up the Undercity supplement, remind them to include rules for lycanthropy.
Board moderator. Product List [DriveThruRPG]: Blood Path [Legend]; Cosmopolite [Traveller]; Castrobancla [Traveller]
Nuclear Fridge Magnet
Mongoose

Postby Nuclear Fridge Magnet » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Agreed. The original Steve Dillon-drawn strip was excellent. The sequence where the unfortunate bitten citizen 'turns' in her living room -- and then savages her husband when he returns from the bathroom -- is still a chiller.

Joe Dredd, of course, is totally unimpressed by all of this.