Hiver and K'Kree sectors

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
qstor
Banded Mongoose

Postby qstor » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Rikki Tikki Traveller wrote: So, someone could set up a website and post a dot map (heck even a full Sector book) on the web of K'Kree or Hiver space.

Maybe this could be a Signs & Portents Article? Dot map of unmapped regions of Chartered Space. It would be a start at least...
I think that would be cool.

Mike
"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to go around pissed off all the time" Edward Furlong - American History X
jonboywalton
Shrew

Postby jonboywalton » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:02 am

Rikki Tikki Traveller wrote:I find that K'Kree don't really need barbeque sauce, roasted in their own natural juices is usually more than enough to bring out their natural flavor. Cooking them in their armor is an effective way to retain the juices in the meat, no matter how fast you cook them.
I've always found tham a bit gamey, like wild venison or boar - actually more like wild goat, and as such, always benifits from a little garlic, sprigs of thyme and rosemary and a generous sprinkling of cummin. Or a slow-roasted tagine of Centaur shanks, vegetables and za'atar. I have to confess I've never tried the "cooking them in the shell" technique.

Maybe the good folks at Mongoose could do a K'Kree cookbook?
Success is not final; failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Winston Churchill
Rikki Tikki Traveller
Cosmic Mongoose

Postby Rikki Tikki Traveller » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:52 pm

Well obviously JBW each person has their own taste in K'Kree.

Personally, I have not tried your recipe, so next time I get the chance....
My friends call me Richard.
You can call me Sir.