Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
User avatar
MongooseMatt
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:25 pm

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby MongooseMatt » Wed May 26, 2021 2:21 pm

Quick update on the original post concerning May's books!
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
User avatar
zagygthemad
Weasel
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby zagygthemad » Wed May 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Thanks for The Lost Duke! I bought it in PDF, If I run it, I'll print it and spiral bind it at Staples! Love Mongoose! :D
User avatar
OrdosMalleus
Stoat
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:14 pm

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby OrdosMalleus » Wed May 26, 2021 5:03 pm

MongooseMatt wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:39 pm
Libris wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:24 pm
Is 2300 still on for a July PDF release or do we have to wait for the boxed set?
Sandrine has just told me that the ship section is slowing her down, but currently on course!
Will the pdf release be for the full box set contents?
User avatar
MongooseMatt
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:25 pm

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby MongooseMatt » Wed May 26, 2021 5:15 pm

It will indeed!
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
Tay
Mongoose
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby Tay » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:12 am

Could we get an update to the Opening post with some revised dates?
User avatar
Tarkin
Weasel
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:13 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby Tarkin » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:08 am

Excellent lineup! May I suggest a small change to the title of one of the books: Grand Tour of the Third Imperium, to link it to the book mentioned in the Core Rulebook and as a nod to the classic DGP supplement.
Currently running Marooned on Marduk
Currently reading March or Die by Andrew Keith and William H. Keith, Jr.
User avatar
zagygthemad
Weasel
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby zagygthemad » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:21 pm

Looks like something will be released every week! SWEET! I'm loving it! Thanks Matt! What is the designated release day of the week? Tuesday? Friday? :D I've deleted my Face Book account so am counting on being notified of their releases by Mongoose and Drivethru!
User avatar
MongooseMatt
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:25 pm

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby MongooseMatt » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:12 am

zagygthemad wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:21 pm
Looks like something will be released every week! SWEET! I'm loving it! Thanks Matt! What is the designated release day of the week? Tuesday? Friday? :D I've deleted my Face Book account so am counting on being notified of their releases by Mongoose and Drivethru!
Be aware of the May Update II section - a lot of books are stuck in US customs at the moment, and we have no way of knowing when they will be released.
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
Tay
Mongoose
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby Tay » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:35 am

MongooseMatt wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:12 am
zagygthemad wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:21 pm
Looks like something will be released every week! SWEET! I'm loving it! Thanks Matt! What is the designated release day of the week? Tuesday? Friday? :D I've deleted my Face Book account so am counting on being notified of their releases by Mongoose and Drivethru!
Be aware of the May Update II section - a lot of books are stuck in US customs at the moment, and we have no way of knowing when they will be released.
Do the US port issues affect UK Orders?

If not, are those June Physicals that were planned for June still likely?

Cheers
User avatar
MongooseMatt
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:25 pm

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby MongooseMatt » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:42 am

Tay wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:35 am
Do the US port issues affect UK Orders?
They go to our US warehouse before being shipped over here - and in the cases where that does not happen (such as with the Deepnight Revelation books, which are already here in the UK but still held in US Customs) we cannot do a general release until everyone is in a position to receive them :(

We are all at the mercy of US customs at the moment!
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
Tay
Mongoose
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:34 am

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby Tay » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:44 am

MongooseMatt wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:42 am
Tay wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:35 am
Do the US port issues affect UK Orders?
They go to our US warehouse before being shipped over here - and in the cases where that does not happen (such as with the Deepnight Revelation books, which are already here in the UK but still held in US Customs) we cannot do a general release until everyone is in a position to receive them :(

We are all at the mercy of US customs at the moment!
I guessed that. That's fine and fully understandable.

Gives me time to read through some of my backlog of books then before new ones arrive.
User avatar
zagygthemad
Weasel
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby zagygthemad » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:03 pm

MongooseMatt wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:12 am
zagygthemad wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:21 pm
Looks like something will be released every week! SWEET! I'm loving it! Thanks Matt! What is the designated release day of the week? Tuesday? Friday? :D I've deleted my Face Book account so am counting on being notified of their releases by Mongoose and Drivethru!
Be aware of the May Update II section - a lot of books are stuck in US customs at the moment, and we have no way of knowing when they will be released.
I'm disabled, can't afford the books, I stick to the PDFs. :D
User avatar
zagygthemad
Weasel
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby zagygthemad » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:46 pm

Holding off on releasing the PDF's until the hardcover is ready to ship Matt? Waiting on the updated Deepnight Revelations and Expeditions especially, which I missed the first time around (Kickstarter). Don't know how I missed the download but I did.
User avatar
MongooseMatt
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:25 pm

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby MongooseMatt » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:27 am

zagygthemad wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:46 pm
Holding off on releasing the PDF's until the hardcover is ready to ship Matt? Waiting on the updated Deepnight Revelations and Expeditions especially, which I missed the first time around (Kickstarter). Don't know how I missed the download but I did.
Hopefully they will be available very soon!
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
Geir
Banded Mongoose
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby Geir » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:56 pm

Well Skandersvik made it through the US customs blockade.
Big box, I was hoping for some Deepnight goodies, but at least it's a start. And I must commend the extra packing effort to ensure the delivery of undamaged goods.
Geir Lanesskog
www.geir.org
User avatar
zagygthemad
Weasel
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby zagygthemad » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:52 pm

Are the uplifted apes in Bell of Rocamadour detailed in the module? Anywhere else? :shock: They look interesting!
User avatar
MongooseMatt
Site Admin
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:25 pm

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby MongooseMatt » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:10 pm

zagygthemad wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:52 pm
Are the uplifted apes in Bell of Rocamadour detailed in the module? Anywhere else? :shock: They look interesting!
To create Ape Travellers? They are in the Solomani Front (just waiting for that to arrive too!).
Matthew Sprange

Mongoose Publishing
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com
User avatar
zagygthemad
Weasel
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby zagygthemad » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:18 pm

MongooseMatt wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:10 pm
zagygthemad wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:52 pm
Are the uplifted apes in Bell of Rocamadour detailed in the module? Anywhere else? :shock: They look interesting!
To create Ape Travellers? They are in the Solomani Front (just waiting for that to arrive too!).
Thank you! :D
MrUkpyr
Mongoose
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:41 pm
Location: Nebraska USA

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby MrUkpyr » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:50 pm

MongooseMatt - A few Questions:
1. Has Aliens of Charted Space Vol I cleared US Customs?
1a. If YES - when can it be expected to reach the Game Store Distro system?
1b. If NO - any time frame?
1. Has Aliens of Charted Space Vol II cleared US Customs?
1a. If YES - when can it be expected to reach the Game Store Distro system?
1b. If NO - any time frame?
User avatar
Chumbly
Stoat
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:41 am
Location: Arizona

Re: Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Postby Chumbly » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:04 pm

Well, I got both Aliens 2 and Skandsdervik in the mail today in Arizona, in separate boxes. Well packed, the
books were probably in biggest danger sitting out on my front porch in 115+ F heat and by me using a steak knife
to cut open the packaging :lol: ...

So things are moving, let's hope the whole US Custom's logjam bursts and we get the Great Traveller Flood of 2021.

Chumbly

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests