The fourth volume of the Travellers' Aid Society is now available in both printed and ebook formats!
You can grab your copy (with a free PDF is you get the printed version) right here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/jour ... ume-4.html
Traveller fans in North America can grab theirs here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/us/j ... ume-4.html
The Journal of the Travellers’ Aid Society is your indispensable guide to adventuring in the Far Future.
Each volume is a treasure trove of information and game additions for Traveller, including adventures, new ships, alien creatures from across Charted Space, philosophical musings on the big empires, histories, different takes on familiar equipment, new vehicles, characters to be met in starports, playable alien races, and much, much more...
Amongst the many articles in Volume Four, you will find:
* The Hlanssai, a fully playable alien race from the Vargr Extents
* A Travellers’ guide to the Florian League
* Siduri Station, a complete starport to visit and explore
* The Mainstrider 300T, a new trading vessel for starting Travellers
* A detailed look at sensor operations and how to get the best results from unknown blips
* Imperial Marine Task Force Organisation
Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
The retro Aslan look is much appreciated.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: shammond42 and 47 guests