How about a series of chart's for determining A Hostages Social Status and ransom value

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

How about a series of chart's for determining A Hostages Social Status and ransom value

Postby JMISBEST » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:31 pm

Something I've been thinking about for a long while is how about someone write's up a series of chart's for determining A Hostages Social Status and ransom value

But sadly theirs so many things to do that my currently very busy, even too busy to GM Traveller for at least a fortnight, to try to make some. So can someone do me and likely others a favor?. Please and thank you
Old School
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Re: How about a series of chart's for determining A Hostages Social Status and ransom value

Postby Old School » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:18 pm

No. Make yourself useful by creating the charts yourself and post them here for everyone's benefit. We can wait a few weeks if you’re busy.
steelbrok
Banded Mongoose

Re: How about a series of chart's for determining A Hostages Social Status and ransom value

Postby steelbrok » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:14 pm

Old School wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:18 pm
No. Make yourself useful by creating the charts yourself and post them here for everyone's benefit. We can wait a few weeks if you’re busy.
Seconded