Design me 2 Super-Ships

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Design me 2 Super-Ships

Postby JMISBEST » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:24 am

Can someone help me come up with 2 Super Heavy Ships

1 is to help my little brother as his Pcs have decided to remortgage all their portfolios, for a laugh they all started as nobles, which is worth 8.8 billion and 1.94 billion in cash saved over 45 years, will fund A Ship worth of being The Flagship of The Primary Fleet of A New Drinax?. Sorry but doing Super Heavy Ships of the size needed is the only 2nd edition thing I never have the time and patience needed in the time that have. Sorry, please understand and please help

It has A Budget of Cr 10.74 billion, must mass at least 16,200 tons, must at least 250 tons of bay weapon, must be able to carry at least 190 tons of fighters, must have at least 175 tons each of medical facilities, common area's and Hydrophonics bays, must carry at least 200 marines and must have at least a 400 ton cargo bay that can hold up to 300 tons of Ships

And

The other is for my own Pcs to have build who have cash in their portfolio and everything of value they own other then their ships and have 6.6 billion to build the most powerful ship they can but they don't care about specifics as long its powerful, Again sorry, please understand and please help
ShawnDriscoll
Cosmic Mongoose

Re: Design me 2 Super-Ships

Postby ShawnDriscoll » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:45 am

JMISBEST wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:24 am
Can someone help me come up with 2 Super Heavy Ships

1 is to help my little brother as his Pcs have decided to remortgage all their portfolios, for a laugh they all started as nobles, which is worth 8.8 billion and 1.94 billion in cash saved over 45 years, will fund A Ship worth of being The Flagship of The Primary Fleet of A New Drinax?. Sorry but doing Super Heavy Ships of the size needed is the only 2nd edition thing I never have the time and patience needed in the time that have. Sorry, please understand and please help

It has A Budget of Cr 10.74 billion, must mass at least 16,200 tons, must at least 250 tons of bay weapon, must be able to carry at least 190 tons of fighters, must have at least 175 tons each of medical facilities, common area's and Hydrophonics bays, must carry at least 200 marines and must have at least a 400 ton cargo bay that can hold up to 300 tons of Ships

And

The other is for my own Pcs to have build who have cash in their portfolio and everything of value they own other then their ships and have 6.6 billion to build the most powerful ship they can but they don't care about specifics as long its powerful, Again sorry, please understand and please help
Just make them all up. You are quite the storyteller.
M J Dougherty
Mongoose

Postby M J Dougherty » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:51 am

Please help me by designing a super-ship for the brother who... presumably this is the one you claim trolled the board here in your name for many monents?

Nope.
phavoc
Cosmic Mongoose

Postby phavoc » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:37 pm

AnotherDilbert has kindly shared his starship spreadsheet. Go look at his thread, download the sheet and create some yourself.

And be nice and share your designs with the forum!
Condottiere
Chief Mongoose

Postby Condottiere » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:46 pm

Pick a suitable ship from published materials.