Could they pull it off?

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Could they pull it off?

Postby JMISBEST » Sun May 12, 2019 10:35 am

A Drinax group I know plan to rebuild Drinax, then murder the family, The Pc whose Olebs kid then becomes King, uses that to rally The whole reach against the supposed Aslan Murderers and all to save The Trojan Reach with 3rd imperium without destroying Drinax as A Kingdom, still having The Jaskari plan as a last ditch back-up, getting the alliance of The GeDeCo without destroying all of Drinax, without causing Aslan and Humans to commit genocide on the other civilians, without a official war with The Zhodanni and all whilst appearing to be The greatest force for good in The New Kingdom of Drinax whilst actually being the places greatest force for evil. Could they pull it off
Sigtrygg
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Re: Could they pull it off?

Postby Sigtrygg » Sun May 12, 2019 10:38 am

No.
M J Dougherty
Mongoose

Postby M J Dougherty » Sun May 12, 2019 10:55 am

Try asking again in coherent English maybe?

I got the general idea that you know a Drinax group (is this ANOTHER one?) who, like all the others, have a grandiose plan and you want the board members comment on it.

Your question is vague yet overcomplex, incoherent, lacking in basic grammar to the point where it's too confusing to waste time trying to read it.

You will note that I had a go at answering your other questions, because you made an effort to make them comprehensible. That's how it works.

As a side note.... you claim your younger brother faked those posts, yet you're still doing exactly the same thing. That, and your story about Gas-Mask-Grammar-Hero-Guy, suggests you're just messing people about for the fun of it. If you have sensible questions people will go to the trouble of answering them - please repect that.
PsiTraveller
Greater Spotted Mongoose

Postby PsiTraveller » Sun May 12, 2019 12:42 pm

Actually the other thread that you tried to answer was evidently from the brother. So you answered a series of faked questions, Which were more coherently written than most of the other things posted under the JMISBEST name.
M J Dougherty
Mongoose

Postby M J Dougherty » Sun May 12, 2019 12:55 pm

I don't buy this 'brother' story. In any case the questions I'm referring to are in a threat post 'brothergate'.
ShawnDriscoll
Cosmic Mongoose

Postby ShawnDriscoll » Sun May 12, 2019 7:21 pm

JMISBEST wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:35 am
Could they pull it off
Sounds like a dungeon crawl is your best bet.