Ideas for A Drinax +Fire Emblem Hybrid

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Ideas for A Drinax +Fire Emblem Hybrid

Postby JMISBEST » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:29 pm

Can I have ideas for A Drinax +Fire Emblem Hybrid Campaign based on Fire Emblem Awakening where during The Campaign Rao and A Pcs Child comes back in time to stop herself being orphaned and her homeland decimated following The Battle of Drinax that Drinax lost, but all she has is A TL 15 Energy Sword and A Prototype 2,000 Ton Drinaxian Cruiser that's so badly damage it could easily be defeated by a heavily armed and very heavily armoured ship 1 4th its size

Also likely won't do that its just for a competition in my current group of RPG Loving Friends to see who can make the best RPG Campaign based on the idea of A Game and the 2 slips of Paper I drew meant A Drinax and Fire Emblem Awakening Hybrid and I consider myself allowed to do this purely cos none of the people judging the results have said we can't
M J Dougherty
Mongoose

Re: Ideas for A Drinax +Fire Emblem Hybrid

Postby M J Dougherty » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:56 pm

So.... you want people to create a game for you that you don't actually intend to use... just to basically cheat in some kind of contest?

As I've said before there are a lot of helpful people on these forums, but you're abusing their goodwill.