What do you think?

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

What do you think?

Postby JMISBEST » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:33 pm

A couple of hours back I dug up my old notes on my only Traveller Campaign I completed(not did), as A Player back in 1st edition in the mid 90's and want to know what you think of my favourite event(but not the best) roll on A Table my GM made on Corrupt People of almost unequalled power in that part of the galaxy and what, if you've got the money and can convince them you're not working for the authorities. What do you think?

It was about A completely corrupt dealer in stolen Naval Surplus Ships is in a hurry to get the money to retire then retire somewhere where he can buy Immunity from the law and as a result people could buy ships massing up to 3,000 tons that depending on The Broker Roll would cost between 15% over and 15% under retail price that where according to fake legal documents where legal AND legit Naval Surplus Ships but in truth where either stolen Naval Surplus Ships or stolen actual N
ShawnDriscoll
Cosmic Mongoose

Re: What do you think?

Postby ShawnDriscoll » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:09 pm

What's the question?
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Re: What do you think?

Postby JMISBEST » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:12 pm

ShawnDriscoll wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:09 pm
What's the question?
None as such I'm just asking your opinion on something from my only Traveller Campaign as A Player