Would The Aslan comply?

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Would The Aslan comply?

Postby JMISBEST » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:41 am

If a group from my Super-Empire, called The Nacarh Empire, ended up in a dispute with The Aslan would The Aslan agree to use The Super-Empires Rules and Laws for A Limited War and not their own due to the fact that in a situation like the current 1 The Super-Empires Rules and Laws for A Limited War are more likely to end in a way that benefits The Aslan then if they used The Aslan's Rules and Laws for A Limited War?
MonkeyX
Mongoose

Re: Would The Aslan comply?

Postby MonkeyX » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:11 pm

I’d say Aslan would only use limited wars against other Aslan, they wouldn’t trust anyone else to follow the strict rules and conduct. Against anyone else it would probably be a full on attack.
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby JMISBEST » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:38 pm

MonkeyX wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:11 pm
I’d say Aslan would only use limited wars against other Aslan, they wouldn’t trust anyone else to follow the strict rules and conduct. Against anyone else it would probably be a full on attack.
Even though The Super-Races Diplomat is a idiot in a very big way and lets slip that following their own version of The Aslan's strict rules and laws of conduct for very limited wars will in this situation more likely then not be better in the long-rum for The Hierate then a full on attack would be?
MonkeyX
Mongoose

Postby MonkeyX » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:06 pm

Then possibly if a tactician is available to analyse that info.