Who'd win?

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Who'd win?

Postby JMISBEST » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:57 am

I had a dream the other night of 2 enemies a century or two after The End of The Third Imperium and in a fairly well rebuild Trojan Reach going to war and wanted to know who you think win

1 had almost 5.3 times the number of ships of the other, but they where small, low-tech, of average at best quality and most of the crew only served out of a mixture of fear or cos of blackmail or holding family hostage

The other only had only 105 ships, but their average size was 1.43 times the size of the other guys ships, more then 1 in 5 where double the size of the other guys, the Tech-Level class of ship he has with the lowest tech-level in his fleet is only 1 Tech-Level lower then that of the 3 ships in the other guys fleet with the joint highest tech-level, and all of his crew served out of a mixture of loyalty, devotion, trust and admiration

So who do you think would win. I'd say The 2nd easy, but want your opinion
Last edited by JMISBEST on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old School
Banded Mongoose

Re: Who'd win?

Postby Old School » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:49 am

For a guy who claims he’s not good at math, and has in fact asked other posters to do basic computations for him, your mathmetical descriptions of both time and comparative size are shockingly precise.
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Postby JMISBEST » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:03 pm

Old School wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:49 am
For a guy who claims he’s not good at math, and has in fact asked other posters to do basic computations for him, your mathmetical descriptions of both time and comparative size are shockingly precise.
Actually I'm good at some maths and its just percentages and massive sums that I struggle at. Not to mention I only found out 2 odd hours back that my little brothers been using my log-in details to get answers for some maths problems he can't solve
phavoc
Cosmic Mongoose

Postby phavoc » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:49 pm

Bob. Bob would win.

Or, in this case, Admiral Bob. With a 4.327464532276443% greater chance of winning over the other guy (we'll call him Bob squared).