Child stuff

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Child stuff

Postby JMISBEST » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Just for a laugh I though I'd post some stuff relating to conception, pregnancy and childbirth in my Uber Empire, which are called Nacarh's are are basically A TL 25 Traveller Version of how The original Warhammers Lizardmen but replace Old Ones with their Galaxies version of The Anncients and The Slaan with Charasmatic Semi-democratic Kings. What do you think of that and the below

Pregnancies involving 2 purebloods last a average of 25 months, on some planets the child can survive being born as much as 8 months premature and on all planets in their Empire can survive being born 5 months premature and none-fatal complications can make the pregnancy last as long as 30 months

Including Abortions, Miscarriagesc and Still Births 94.1% of conceptions result in a single child, less then 6 and a half dozen conceptions in their Empires 10,800 year history have resulted in more then 2 children and none have resulted in more then 3 children.

Their you go, What do you think?
Reynard
Cosmic Mongoose

Re: Child stuff

Postby Reynard » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
M J Dougherty
Stoat

Re: Child stuff

Postby M J Dougherty » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:31 am

I'm trying to be helpful when I say that.... This is only relevant to you and your game.

That's why nobody is commenting.

There's nothing here that someone else might find useful.

People will help you with sensible questions, but if you're expecting answers to something as niche as this you're going to be disappointed.