3 questions?

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

3 questions?

Postby JMISBEST » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:37 pm

I've been asked to post 3 questions about Drinax, can you help?

The 1st is that Drinax joined forces with The Strend Cluster to conquer all unaligned worlds in Menorial Subsector 38.5 in-game years ago and all unaligned worlds, including the 5 of The Belgardian Sojournate, 19.4 years ago. But more then 1 in every 4 of Drinax's Worlds, more then 1 3rd of its soldiers, more then 4 6's of its ships and 7 of its 10 ships that mass between 9,500 tons and 22,900 tons are Loyal to Strend. What's the best way for her to ensure her Players and Drinax are prepared if Strend rebels and even if not to ensure that her Pcs if no-one else survive to become proper Pirates, maybe even Pirate Lords of Theev? and if worse comes to worse what happens to the Psychohistory based Jaskkarl report if The Strend Cluster becomes independent again and ensures its remembered as a super-power by invading and conquering and/or destroying and/or enslaving Drinax and they are then destroyed by Drinax's Aslan Allies in The Ahroa'if, Syiosuis, Khaulhearil and Tokofeahr Clans

The other is that his her Pcs control their own Fleet, A Fleet lead by Hroal Irontooth's Sun that guards their Pirate Starbase at Wildeman and 3 separate allied fleets, Krssh leads 1, The man whose officially the Grandson of Hill and Wrax and whose supposed Godfather Prince Harrick is his real father(didn't ask and likely better off not knowing) leads a 2nd and A alliance of Faihlokh, The PRC and Vallis control the 3rd and between them have between 16 and 50 ships under each leader, mostly indirectly lead, and a total of 188 ships that range from 200 tons to 6,400 tons. In which case what are theirs chances of becoming Lords of Theev and their best method/methods of maximising their chances of becoming Pirate Lords if they aren't already?
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

Re: 3 questions?

Postby JMISBEST » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Can I kindly have some ideas for my friend?. Please and thank you