How would these coexist

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Lesser Spotted Mongoose

How would these coexist

Postby JMISBEST » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:55 am

I'm working on my Uber Empire and have thrown in 5 lesser major races that each rule 2 galaxies as opposed to The Uber-Empires 4.09 Galaxies and the Uber Empire has been unopposed for more then 5,920 years by ensuring via every dirty trick in the book and many they've invented that theirs enough hatred, distrust, bias for and against and racism among the other races that their will never be a alliance of enough of the other races to pose any real threat to them

I've decided that they are A Democracy with A King, A Charasmatic Dictatorship, A None Charasmatic Dictatorship, A Psionic Dictatorship where The Most Powerful Psion rules and even Psionic Slaves can challenge The Psion Emperor to Psionic Combat to the death, A Warrior Caste Democracy that's A Democracy Warrior Version of The Psionic Dictatorship and A Merchant Democracy which was A Charasmatic Dictatorship less then 200 years and A None Charasmatic Dictatorshop less then 536.9 years ago with A Government whose leaders are the head of the richest merchant family of every race in their empire

Not going to say more cos my players will read this sooner or later but would appreicate ideas for how those races govrnmet types get on or along or at least tolerate, cope with each other, puup with or why they don't frequently engage in the kind of racist fuelled wars that could and likely would make Hitler look soft compared to their leaders
ShawnDriscoll
Cosmic Mongoose

Re: How would these coexist

Postby ShawnDriscoll » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:54 am

What sci-fi novels are you getting your ideas from?