2 ideas

Discuss the Traveller RPG and its many settings
JMISBEST
Mongoose

2 ideas

Postby JMISBEST » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:02 pm

I've 2 more ideas for my Uber-Race that I want too pass by you experts, here goes

1 is that their are 4 major races and 15 lesser races, each with hundreds if not thousands of races subservient to them. The most powerful of the races control 2 galaxies, the other 3 major races control 1 galaxy each and the 15 lesser races each control between 3.7 10's and 7 10th's of a galaxy each or, all in all, another 7 galaxies

The other idea is that the strongest of the lesser races has been manipulating politics among the 4 major and 15 lesser races for 1,743 years, their plans are going to pay off, they hope, within 6 to 7 decades, which will result in them replacing A Traveller Version of The Enterrans from The Old Shinzo TV Show as the weakest of The 4 Major Powers and they hope to manipulate all 3 of Drinax, The Imperium and The Zhodanni into supplying them with enough ships, troops and supplies to guarantee pulling it off, all with fake promises of advanced tech, super-powerful ships and TL 18 Goodies that will harmlessly self-destruct once their plans have been pulled off. How will Drinax, The Imperium and The Zhodanni cope with this, even if they get told in advance
ShawnDriscoll
Cosmic Mongoose

Re: 2 ideas

Postby ShawnDriscoll » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:19 pm

But do the super races still use spacesuits and airlocks like the Imperium does?
Pyromancer
Mongoose

Re: 2 ideas

Postby Pyromancer » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:39 pm

Your scales are off, and the plan makes no sense.
You can go to http://travellermap.com, zoom out, and look at how small the Imperium, Zhodani and Drinax are compared to one galaxy. They can't make a difference in your setting.